Our Membership & Pricing Options for Long Beach & Signal Hill, CA
For The Beginner Athlete/New To CrossFit:
Athletes of all abilities walk through our doors, and with each athlete comes a new set of skills to teach or fine tune. Here at CrossFit Reality we understand the need for individual attention and coaching at this very crucial state in an athletes development. So we’ve set out to change the way boxes teach there athletes, we bring every individual into our box and family on a one on one basis! The training is specifically tailored around your abilities and your learning style. So we’ve developed a plan to facilitate your every need:
The Introduction Process: (Your First Month)
-First all athletes must complete a minimum of SIX 1 on 1 sessions or 6 group classes depending on which version you decide to start with. The standard is high and we will get you there no matter what!
-This process is designed to teach you everything you need to know, and it has the track record to prove it!
-Rest assured you will be more than confident in your abilities to move properly before entering the group class setting.
-This is NOT designed to break you, it is designed to move at a pace that best suits your athletic ability, you will be encouraged to excel, and succeed in exceeding your fitness goals!
-We all start somewhere and our journey is ours alone, individual attention to detail is a necessity in learning how to move properly because after all no two people are built the same, and we will never waiver from this program.
Come in or Call today to find out all you need to know!
We get back to almost everyone within 30 minutes (During normal business hours 5:30am-10pm)
The Platinum membership:This option includes unlimited access to group CrossFit Classes, Olympic Weightlifting, Power Lifting, Open Gym, and a 15% discount on all seminars. It is offered in 8, 12, and 18 month pricing options.
The Silver Membership:This option includes unlimited access to group CrossFit Classes and Open Gym. This membership is offered in 6, 12, and 18 month options.
The Gold Membership:This option includes a 3x a week membership. Those 3 classes per week are 3 group classes with instruction. They do not include specialty classes such as barbell or power lifting. This does not include access to open gym. These can be added for an additional monthly fee.
CrossFit KidsCrossFit Kids Ages 5-11 CrossFit Teens: Strength & Development for Teenage Athletes Ages 12-17
Reality Fit:Reality Fit is a hybrid of Bootcamp style workouts mixed in with some various aspects of CrossFit. These are aimed more at body-toning style classes.
DROP-INSPlease E-mail or call us ahead of time to let us know you are dropping in if possible. Drop-In Fee: $25/day $50/week
Platinum (All Access)
- *Pricing starts at $199/Mo and changes with different contract rates. This reflects the 18 month contract.
Gold (Unlimited CrossFit)
- *Pricing starts at $179/Mo and changes with different contract rates. This reflects the 18 month contract.
Silver (3x a Week)
- *Pricing starts at $175/Mo and changes with different contract rates. This reflects the 14 month contract.
- *Pricing starts at $120/Mo and changes with different type of membership. Reflects 10 Pass Punch Card
Olympic Or Power Lifting
- Pricing starts at $165/Mo and changes with different contract rates. Reflects the 12 month contract.
- Pricing for 1 child, we do offer family discounts. This program is designed for those aged 5 through 11.
- Pricing for 1 teen, we do offer family discounts. This program is designed for those aged 17 and under.